- Best Overall: CND Rescue RXx Daily Keratin Treatment.
- Best Budget: OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener.
- Best Polish: Essie Treat Love & Color Nail Polish & Strengthener.
- Best Drugstore Option: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener Treatment.
- Best for Peeling Nails: Nails Inc NailKale Superfood Base Coat.
What is the best nail strengthener on the market?
The best nail strengtheners
- OPI Nail Envy: Best nail strengthener.
- Essie Treat, Love & Colour: Best nail strengthener with colour.
- Nails Inc Nailkale Superfood: Best base coat nail strengthener.
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails: Best budget nail strengthener.
- Nailtiques Protein Formula 2.
Which nail hardener is the best?
The Top 3 Best Nail Hardeners of October, 2019 – Manicures That Last For Weeks
- 1) Quimica Alemana Advanced Nail Hardener.
- 2) Nail Magic Nail Hardener.
- 3) Sally Hansen Diamond Nail Hardener.
Does nail hardener work as a top coat?
Both manicurists highly recommend using a nail hardener a few times a week and wearing it alone or with a nail polish color. For best results, Lippmann suggests applying a thin layer every day until you change your nail polish. But not all nail hardeners are formulated with safe ingredients.
What is the best treatment for weak peeling nails?
With wheat amino acids and keratin, Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 is a highly-rated treatment that addresses the problem of soft, weak, bitten, peeling, or thin nails. Apply the treatment daily (alone or under colored polish) and continue to do so until you notice a difference in your nail strength.