Just like orange, lemon is also considered as a great home remedy for nail growth because of the excessive amount of Vitamin C in them.
They are also found to get rid of yellow nails and give it a nice shine.
Make a mix of lemon juice and olive oil.
How do you make your nails grow faster with lemon juice?
Treatments for faster growth
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Heat the solution for 20 seconds in a microwave.
- Soak your nails inside for 10 minutes.
- Repeat every day.
- Alternatively, you can rub lemon on your nails for five minutes and then wash them with water.
How do you help your nails grow faster?
Home remedies for nail growth
- Take biotin. Biotin is an important type of B vitamin that allows the body to turn food into energy.
- Use nail hardeners (sparingly) Nail softness makes nails more prone to breaking, which increases the need for nail regrowth.
- Avoid glue-on nails and toxic polishes.
- Practice good grooming.
Does lemon juice clean your nails?
Lemon juice and soap.
In a plastic bowl, combine 1/4 cup of lemon juice with 1 cup of warm water and 1-2 Tbsp of gentle liquid soap. Soak nails in the solution for up to 5 minutes, before rinsing with clean water.